From sept 2011 – 2013 was employed as a Senior Instructional Designer at market leading learning solutions company Kineo Pacific.
As I am of course bound by confidentiality towards our clients, this is a brief description of the projects I worked on.
- Award winning – Learnx 2014 Platinum Best eLearning Model Online
E-learning modules on NZ educational system for overseas sales agents promoting NZ Education.
My role: High level design model and detailed instructional design 7 modules together with the amazing Rachel Teasdale.
Storyboarding developed in Articulate Storyline.
- Face-to-face workshops on home lending for large Australasian bank.
My role: high level and detailed instructional design of workshops, including facilitator guides, workbooks and classroom materials. Team development of materials.
- Scenario-based code of conduct course for international mining company.
My role: concept and instructional design. Developed in Articulate Studio by Kineo development team.
- E-learning course on basics of LEAN in healthcare for government client.
My role: instructional design. Developed in HTML by Kineo development team.
- E-learning course for travel agent about tour operator programmes.
My role: concept and instructional design. Developed by Kineo team in Captivate 6.
- Competency assessment tools for medical screeners.
My role: concept and instructional design of Totara course page, scenario-based assessment.
Developed in Captivate by Kineo Development team.
- E-learning modules for overseas travel agents about New Zealand’s regions and touristic attractions.
My role: concepts and instructional design for Articulate Storyline.
- E-learning course about Document Management for government client.
My role: course concept and instructional design, development in Articulate Studio.
- Online compliance course for international mining company.
My role: course concept and instructional design. Basic setup in Articulate Studio, finalised by Kineo graphics and development team.
- and more…