OVERVIEW OF PAST/FUTURE TALKS AND WEBINARS
– February 2020, iDesignX Sydney (AUS)
- October 2019: Ministry of Primary Industries internal L&D conference. Presentation on Action mapping.
- September 2019: New Zealand Game Development Conference 2019.
Half day Workshop: Designing a learning game. (Together with Richard Durham)
- May 2019: Low cost tools to develop digital learning: Storytelling Tools.
NZATD webinar about Ink and Twine
- December 2018; NZATD Auckland Christmas event
Writing interactive stories for learning, 2 hour workshop.
- May 2018: NZATD National Conference (Auckland)
Finding the plot – engaging learners with interactive story games
- September 2017: New Zealand Game Development Conference 2017.
Modeling games for learning with action mapping (together with Richard Durham)
- May 2017 IMoot (International online Moodle conference)
Storytelling and branched scenarios in Moodle
- May 2016: NZATD National Conference (Auckland)
A blended learning approach to Acute Care Training (ACT)
Together with Sonya English (Waitemata DHB)
- September 2015 NZATD Webinar
Action mapping for rapid elearning development
- February 2015: IDESIGNX (Melbourne, Australia)
Action mapping for rapid elearning development (with Perrin Rowland)
- May 2014: IMoot (International online Moodle conference)
Lessons learned from implementing institutional Moodle Standards and Templates.
Together with Tabitha Roder and Miriam Laidlaw.
- May 2012 IMoot
A cascading official exam in Moodle