- Masters degree in History – University of Ghent – 1989.
- Masters degree in Art History – University of Ghent – 1992.
- Diploma in Teaching – University of Ghent – 1992
- Fundamentals of computer programming and project approach July – August 1999, Capgemini
- Object oriented thinking, 2000, Capgemini
- Object oriented design, 2000, Capgemini
- Introduction to Java, 2000, Capgemini
- Information structure and interaction design for the web, 2001, Mediamatic (Amsterdam)
- Project Management, 2004
- Information mapping© (certification), 2004, ATEK
- Synchronous e-learning primer certificate, 2006, online course
I have a strong interest in scenario-based learning and gamification in e-learning and try to follow significant development and blogs on these subjects.
Programming, LMS and development tools
I have worked with a wide variety of tools and systems which results in an easy learning curve for anything new.
- Adobe Flash
- Articulate Studio
- Articulate Storyline
- Moodle (in depth use as e-learning advisor in tertiary education)