Here for you next online learning or learning game venture
- Freelance learning designer and consultant for learning games and gameful online learning design.
- Instructional design buddy for in-house teams, upskilling your people to make great performance-driven training your employees will thrive on.
How did I get to e-learning?
Read a short story of the journey.
I definitely like variation in my working life… no getting around that when you take a look at my resume! However, three skills clearly come to the surface: writing, education and the web.
Bringing it together: e-learning and instructional design
Then I got the unique chance to make these different paths join: e-learning. Writing educational texts and designing learning objects for the web? That’s my three skills put together. So it’s been e-learning since 2003:
- e-learning consultant at U&I Learning, Ghent (Belgium)
- freelance e-learning developer and instructional designer (Belgium and New Zealand)
- e-learning advisor for the faculty of Health and Social Sciences (Unitec, Auckland, New Zealand)
- senior instructional designer at Kineo Pacific (New Zealand)
In my spare time – working on a game project around adult numeracy.